The compact 4x4 VF 1.33B Backhoe has reached the goal to work as a skid loader or as a mini-excavator, but overcoming the limits of the single skid loader and of the single mini-excavator. Both in loader or backhoe version, it represents the only solution which fully responds to Venieri philosophy in compact machinery: a unique product that’s superior in terms of productivity, efficiency, flexibility and with low maintenance costs. The only tool carrier capable of performing in restricted areas or confined operating conditions, in:
- EARTHMOVING: excavating, digging, breaking, filling, levelling etc.
- CONSTRUCTION: transporting materials, opening trenches, grading, burying, levelling etc.
- ROADS AND PIPES: removing road surfaces, spreading aggregate, opening and closing ditches for pipes and cables etc.
- PUBLIC WORKS, PARKS AND GARDENS: Rooting, planting trees, clearing snow, gritting, cleaning road surfaces etc. Agility and quickness, the ability to handle any kind of public works, high transfer speed, exceptionally compact dimensions and an unbeatable turning radius let you work without disturbing the environment around you, and make the VF 1.33B the essential and affordable solution for every kind of public works
- Mini Backhoe Loader 4X4
- Venieri Linkage
- Bosch Rexroth Hydrostatic Transmission
- Bucket Capacity 0.5 cu/yd.
- Perkins Engine
- Max. Permissible Weight 8,800 lbs.
- Max. Power 52 HP
- Acoustic reverse warning
- Plug with key for fuel tank
- Front bucket with bolted teeth
- Backhoe bucket
- ROPS/FOPS pressurized cab with a heating system with front and rear windscreen wiper and windshield washer.
- Spare parts catalogue
- Safety seat belt
- Limited Slip differential on front and rear axles
- Safety clamp for lifting cylinder
- Safety clamp for backhoe lifting cylinder
- Visual index for bucket position
- Working lights
- Tow hook
- Yellow rotating beacon
- Operation and maintenance manual
- EEC homologation
- Side rearview mirrors
- Complete instrument dashboard
- Mechanical or hydraulic quick coupling
- Mixing bucket
- Multi-purpose bucket (4x1)
- Arm with a hydraulic shredder
- Device for ultra-low speed
- Lifting forks
- Asphalt/cement planer
- “V” type or “angle dozer” snow blade
- Angle-tilt dozer blade
- Hand-operated hammer
- Rotating brush
- Mechanical quick coupling
- Bucket with mechanical ejector
- Clamshell bucket
- Ditch cleaning bucket
- Backhoe bucket of different widths.
- Extensible dipper stick
- Hydraulic hammer
- Hydraulic shredder
- Hydraulic drilling auger