*OUT OF STOCK - PRE ORDERS AVAILABLE*
FARESIN 9.30C TELEHANDLER
The compact range, thanks to its reduced size, allows you to work in small spaces with extreme ease.
6,613 LBS OF MAXIMUM CAPACITY, UP TO A HEIGHT OF 29'
- Queen Cab provides comfort, visibility, and ergonomics with a 360° view at all times.
- Faresin has equipped its telescopic handlers with new Deutz Stage V engines to ensure excellent performance combined with low fuel consumption.
- Extraordinary compactness, maneuverability, and strength.
The driver’s cab of a telescopic handler is the operator's workstation for many hours a day. For this reason, Faresin is committed to design and develop improved solutions in terms of comfort and safety. This model has efficient heating and ventilation as well as a dashboard with color display and built-in diagnostics!
SIMPLICITY AT YOUR SERVICE
- Guarantee of excellent performance combined with maximum reliability.
- Distributor with mechanical/electro-proportional control
- Double roller joystick with built-in FNR
- Electro-proportional extension and auxiliary services
- Ecofast regenerating valve, exclusive to Faresin
- 4-wheel drive with 3 steering modes
- Two-speed mechanical gearbox with reverse horn
|Height 7.32'||Pitch 9.7'||Maximum Capacity 6,614 lbs|
|Width 6.9'||Length 15.35'||Lifting Height 29'|
|Clearance from Ground 1'||Cab Width 3.15'||Horizontal Boom Extension 19.35'|
|Weight = 14,750 lbs.|
|Engine = Deutz Stage V|
|Power = 134 hp|
|Post-Treatment System = DOC + DPF|
|Hydrostatic Transmission = 2 mechanical gears|
|Flow Rate of Hydraulic Services = 31.7 gal/min @ 3,335 psi|
|Hydraulic Supply = gear pump|
|Steering Radius = 12.7 ft.|
|Speed = 24.8 mph|
|Number of Extending Sections = 2|
4 pages, File Size: 2.26 MB