EasyCut B Mower Combination
- EasyCut B 870 and B 1000 without conditioner
- EasyCut B 750, B 890, B 970 without conditioner
- EasyCut B 950 Collect without conditioner, with merger augers
- EasyCut B 870 CV and B 1000 CV with steel tine conditioner
- EasyCut B 870 CR and B 1000 CR with roller conditioner
- EasyCut B 870 CV Collect and 870 CR Collect, B 1000 CV Collect and B 1000 CR Collect with merger belts
- KRONE quick-change blades
- KRONE SafeCut: Individually protected discs
- KRONE SmartCut: Stripe-free cutting
- KRONE CombiFloat: Uniform ground pressure across the entire work width
- Operator comfort to the max
Adjust the overlap
Nothing is left uncut: The arms on the side mowers telescope to provide the best possible overlapping with the front mower for a perfect cut.
- Control box for maximum comfort
- Operate the side mowers in synch or individually
- Compact on the road: Not exceeding the 4.00 m transport height and
- 2.95 m width limitations plus offering a 25 cm ground clearance
the KRONE mower combinations offer professional farmers and contractors the specification and comfort they need: a large work width, an enormous efficiency and compact build, as well as low tractor input, ease of operation and excellent handling – all being true benchmark features for a mower in this class.
Minimum space: Folded into transport position and safely propped by sturdy stands, the 2.95 m wide EasyCut B 750, B 890 and B 970 models require about 3.70 m to 4.00 m in height. In transport, these machines won’t exceed the maximum height of 4 m and yet give a generous 25 cm ground clearance.
With Cross Conveyor Belts
EasyCut B 870/1000 CV and CR Collect
The mower combinations with optional conditioners and merger Augers
- Extra wide merger belts ensure a continuous \uFB02ow even in high volumes of crop
- Each belts can be raised individually, providing one of the three swathing modes available: central swathing, independent swathing or no swathing
- Belts shut off and on automatically when raised and lowered
The Collect system with merger belts makes EasyCut B 870 CV and B 1000 CV with steel tine conditioners and EasyCut B 870 CR and B 1000 CR with roller conditioners versatile machines that spread the material across the working width or produce one central or two individual swaths. The powerful belts handle even the heaviest crops most effectively.
Pumping out masses of material: Cutting whole crop silage requires powerful machines with plenty of clearance. The Collect mower combinations have nearly 1 m wide merger belts that merge even the highest volumes of crop to the middle. Depending on the crop growth and the desired shape of the swath, operators can adjust belt speeds hydraulically from the tractor seat.
1. No swathing: Raise the belts and spread the material across the full width. Spreading the material speeds up wilting and helps achieves target DM rates faster.
Cleared boundaries: Operate only one belt to clear the pass along the border so the following machines can work at greater ease.
3. One mower is not swathing: In one up-and-down operation, EasyCut B 1000 CV groups up to 20.20 m of work into four swaths and 13.00 m – ideal for further swathing by a KRONE four-rotor centre delivery rake.
Replacing blades with the help of air!
- Fastest blade changes on KRONE ActiveMow and EasyCut disc mowers and the SP BiG M mower conditioner
- Easy, fatigue-free and convenient blade changes
- Ideal for applications that require frequent blade changes
It‘s easy: Place the QuickChange claw spacer in the space between the disc with blade retaining pin and the blade carrier.
Operate the lever, applying air to the claws and pressing down the blade carrier.
The blade retaining pin is now exposed and you can remove, replace or reverse the blade. It‘s safe, simple and fast.
Position the new or reversed blade under the retaining pin and operate the lever again.
This removes the air and releases the claws, which in turn releases the knife carrier so this jacks up, locking home the blade retaining pin.
The new blade is now secured in position.
On-site use: Provided the tractor is equipped with an air compressor, Quick Change is easily used in the field.