History of Venieri
Venieri put in place multiple International OEM agreements to raise the bar. They went on to install the first hydrostatic transmission in an earth-moving machine, added more horsepower to their loaders, patented the world’s first electric backhoe loader, and produced the first electric front wheel loader.
Venieri’s production philosophy, “Invest in constant research for innovating technical solutions-oriented to safety, reliability, stability, performance, operator comfort, and permanent technological developments,” has allowed them to continue to innovate and grow within the earthmoving industry.
Today, Venieri’s factory covers 753,473 sq. ft., with a covered area of 215,278 sq. ft., which houses the production and design departments, multi-purpose prototype assembly departments, and test plots. Venieri’s adherence to a philosophy of innovation in the earthmoving industry has brought international accolades with 2011 and 2014 SIA-Somoter International Awards.
Venieri celebrated its 70th birthday in 2018.
1948 - Ferdinando and Carlo Veneri create the first Venieri crawler tractor
1954 - New fully equipped plant opens. First wheel tractor built by Venieri with Guldner 28 HP - 2-cylinder engine.
1958 - Venieri begins its production of its first loaders model Micron 20, Slanzi 22 HP engine.
1960 - Production of earthmoving machines begin.
1980 - Opening of the new plant in Lugo Via Piratello 106. Total area: 65.000 Mq.
1986 - Introduction of a new concept of backhoe loaders: wheel loaders plus excavator.
1992 - Production of the rigid type of backhoe loader has been discontinued.
1994-1998 - Venieri is the official supplier of Case Europe for 5 different wheel loaders from 45 HP to 110 HP and one 57 HP backhoe loader.
1999 - Venieri patented the world's first electrical backhoe loader.