What is the difference between a diesel and electric telehandler?
The Faresin 6.26 Electric Telehandler uses the same technology as Faresin’s conventional diesel 6.26 Telehandler; however, the electric model is battery powered! No fuel = 0 emissions!
- The electric model comes on the color white and the diesel in the Ranko grey color, shown above.
- The standard model comes with a 300Ah battery which has a life of up to six hours! Charge overnight to be ready for your day!
- There is the option to reduce charging time to 2.5 hours by using the add-on optional on board internal or external fast chargers to reduce the recharge time during the work cycle!
- The lithium-ion battery can be charged without any damage or life reduction! Estimated battery life is up to ten years!
- Faresin created the world's first electric telehandler! This unit maybe small, but green technology will be making its way into larger machines soon!