Posted on 07/12/2021 at 04:45 PM by Crystal Harrison
Tips to maintain your heavy equipment during the summer
- Prep your equipment before summer starts, for example check for bird's nests!
- Inspect your engine cooling systems- do you have enough coolant/anti-freeze and oil in your machine? Is your radiator clean and leak free?
- Use your air-conditioning units properly
- Schedule shifts on off-peak hours and store your machinery in shaded areas
- Clean your machines regularly
- Book Preventive Service Maintenance
- Check your battery, fluids and air filters
- Keep your fuel full after each use
- Clean your radiators with an air compressor